Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Drama

I am currently doing drama at the Clarence Valley conservatorium I do character development my teacher is called Desan.
I think it is really fun playing games, using puppets, and in general just having a ball.
Here is a picture from a play of Oliver twist.
We practice using puppets, singing, funny walks and movements I started because i would like to join a 
theater group and perform on stage,  it has helped me as well i used to get embarrassed when singing with people besides my family and close friends now im happy to perform and sing around other people.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like too much fun Mr Sageo. I think you would be very good at funny walks. I used to like being in plays when I was at school. I look forward to seeing you perform.

    ReplyDelete